Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cornish Game Hens

One of my biggest cooking challenges is that I love roasted chicken, barbequed chicken, and pretty much any kind of chicken that is cooked on the bone. So tasty, but my husband does not like any food that has bones in it. Chicken, ribs, chops, all need to be boneless for my guy. So it is incredibly rare that I'm able to enjoy a dinner like this one. So even though this isn't really a recipe, I'm posting this because I enjoy Cornish Game Hens so much. When I was young, if I was lucky, I would get to eat an entire hen all by myself and I would get such a kick out of having my very own little chicken. I really like these little guys because the breast meat stays so moist because they cook through quickly.

Roasted Cornish Game Hens
2 Cornish Hens, defrosted
2 Tbs Olive Oil
Salt, pepper and garlic seasoning to taste
Roast in a 375 degree oven for 40 minutes and 10 minutes at 450 or until skin is golden brown and juices run clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment