Thursday, June 25, 2009

Strawberry Banana Muffins


By far, my favorite muffin is the banana muffin. I'm not a big fan of bananas on their own, but but muffins and bananas are a perfect match. I found this recipe on Amber's Delectable Delights, and when I saw that it involved bananas and strawberries, which I love and are abundant and fresh here in Santa Barbara, I knew I would have to try them, even though I usually avoid baking. I really liked how easily these muffins came together and the flavors were great. I brought these up to my parents for Father's Day as well as the cake bites, and although my mom was making fun of them (she is the exact opposite of me and likes bananas plain and not in muffins), the kids enjoyed them and I think my dad will too. Very tasty. I followed the recipe exactly, so I won't repeat it.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm - strawberry banana anything is a winner in my book! These muffins look awesome!

    ReplyDelete